The first thing that strikes your mind after Getting Pregnant is whether I am going to have a Baby Girl or Baby Boy? We all are very excited about having a baby and immediately lots of planning starts in our minds for welcoming the Newborn Baby.
Just like others, you must be also enthusiastic to know the Gender of your Baby. Knowing your Baby’s Gender is not a bad idea, especially when your intentions are good. Many couples are eager to know their baby’s gender to buy clothes, decorate Baby’s Room, and buy other Baby items like strollers/Pram, Car Seat, Room Furniture, etc.
We have tried to pick up all the important signs that can help you in predicting your Baby’s Gender. Please note that it doesn’t matter whether it’s a boy or girl, as both our god’s best gifts are given to human beings.
13 signs that you’re pregnant with a Baby Girl
- If your belly is high, then you’re carrying a girl.
- If you’re having a carving of the sweets and dairy products then it’s a baby girl.
- During your ultrasound, if you notice that the fetal heart rate is above 140 beats/minute, it’s a girl.
- If you notice that you’re going through Excess Acne and other skin problems, it means a girl.
- When Mother’s Beauty is gone and she looks dark and dull, then it means a girl.
- If a pregnant woman gains lots of weight around her middle during pregnancy, she is having a girl.
- When your left breast looks smaller than your right breast, it’s a girl.
- During your pregnancy time, if you feel more comfortable sleeping on their right side, compared to any other position, it’s a girl.
- Have you become more moody and irritable and don’t want to do household work then you’re going to have a girl.
- Pregnant Women with more severe morning sickness are expecting a girl.
- Suffering from heartburn during your pregnancy, is an indication that you’re having a girl.
- If the Linea Nigra runs below the belly button, it’s a girl. Linea Nigra is referred to as a pregnancy dark line, that commonly appears on the abdomen.
- If your face got rounder during pregnancy, you’re having a girl.
Please take the above points for Fun time and in Good Spirit, as to date, no evidence supports these myths.
Must Read: 10 Myths vs Facts About Baby Skin Colour: Baby Complexion