Are you worried about your Baby Skin Color? Here are some important facts regarding your baby’s complexion and skin color.
First of all, please don’t get pressurized by social pressure, they have nothing to do with you and family matters. Read this article with an open mind and for information.
- Most of the babies are born reddish to purple complexion because the blood circulation is still building up.
- If your baby was born with an immature circulation system, their skin may be dry, flaky, and wrinkly. Parents can see blood vessels on their baby’s nose, eyelids, or, even at becks. Their Hands and Feet would be bluish in color. Parents need not worry as, over some time, their baby’s skin will get fine.
- If your baby was born post-full-term, they will pink in appearance and will have non-wrinkle and smooth skin. Will have dry skin that peels, it will get normal once the baby will grow.
- Many newborn babies are born with jaundice issues, yellowish in color. They have been giving phototherapy and sunlight for 15 days, which make their skin darker. But, your baby’s original skin color will come back within few months.
- A baby’s complexion depends on their genes, family, and, to an extent, on the climatic conditions of the place they live in. Skin is just like any other part of the body. No amount of external applications can change its color. All you can do is take care of the baby’s skin to keep it healthy and give it a glow.
Myths related to Baby’s Skin Colour and Complexion
- They think that giving a bath every day will improve their baby’s complexion
- Please don’t try any whitening or lighter cream on your baby’s face.
- Don’t follow people’s advice before doing your own research.
- It has been believed that when you rubbed the gram flour on your baby’s skin, his or her body hair gets removed, which is totally wrong. In the same manner, many parents think by applying some FACE MASK on their baby’s face will improve their skin tone, again wrong.
- some pregnant ladies think that if they drink milk infused with Saffron, then they will have fair skin baby, again no evidence approves it.
How to Improve Your Baby Skin Color and Health
We’re not suggesting you use any kind of brand products on your newborn baby’s skin. Just try the old methods and home remedies for your baby healthy growth-:-
- Use homemade natural scrubs for good blood circulation.
- Refrain from using strong soaps till your baby turns one year old.
- Keep moisturizing your baby’s whole body and use a light hand for the message
- Once your baby is 6 months old, keep him hydrated.
- Give oil massage to your baby before bath on whole body and hair.