We all should be concerned about our Children’s Early Developmental Delays. It’s very common for parents to get concerned about their Baby’s First-Year Growth and Development. Coz, it’s extremely important that Baby goes through a normal routine like other children of his age.
Child Birth is God’s Best Gift to Mother’s and he has planned everything for your child from learning to understanding.
Baby’s don’t have a deadline to follow for growth, which they have to finish within a given time. Every Day is a new day for them to learn and explore the world around them. Babies are more curious about the things going around them, starting from their mom and dad’s activities and things changing around them.
Once the baby is born, there are some very important Physical and Mental aspects that your child needs to follow. The problem occurs when parents notice developmental delays in their Baby and don’t give importance and just ignore it. You cannot ignore your baby’s physical and mental growth and development, as your child’s whole future is depending on it. and leave it on god.
Cause of Developmental Delay in Babies
- Genetic causes like Down Syndrome
- Shaken baby syndrome, also known as abusive head trauma. This happens when the parents, caretakers, or any other family member shaken the baby’s head with extreme force.
- Complication during pregnancy or at the time of Birth like Premature Baby.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is caused by a mother drinking alcohol during her
- Metabolic disorders like phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Having Stress during Pregnancy.
Click on Below Learning and Educational Videos, specially designed
for Babies, Toddlers, and Kids by Babymommytime:-
Fun Number Learning Activity with Active Sand for Kids
Learn Coloring and Painting with Water Colors
Colors and Numbers Learning for Babies and Toddlers
Fun Nail Art with Colorful Clay for Kids
Drawing & Learning Shapes Names
Kids Can Make Their Own Water Colors
Important Signs and Symptoms of Early Developmental Delays
- Having difficulty in holding the milk and water bottle.
- Delayed in Rolling from One Side to Another Side.
- If your child is not interested in crawling and does not crawl at all.
- Cannot Sit Straight after reaching an appropriate age, for example till 8 Months.
- Don’t want to walk with the help of support or cannot stand still for a few seconds.
- Does not babble – Not saying the words like “ba-ba”, “da-da & “ma-ma”, etc.
- Get Tried very quickly, not interested in playing games.
- His or Her Speed and Growth is slow in comparison to the same children of his age.
- Flops his head when pulled into a sitting position.
- Cannot reach the toys by themselves.
- Do not smile or laugh by themselves.
- Refuse to play games with their parents and caretaker like peek-a-boo.