Female Infertility ” According to Harvard School of Public Health around 19,000 Women found with Ovulatory Disorders”.
What is Female Infertility?
Infertility in females is maybe due to trouble with ovulation and in men’s due to low sperm count. Infertility is a condition that is affecting many married couples these days. Research has shown that approximately 1 out of every 6 Couples are badly affected by infertility.
The causes of Infertility are increasing rapidly due to stress levels, living style, and people running behind career growth both in women and men. Earlier, the infertility was only related to Females, but from the last few years, many cases have come up related to men’s infertility.
As per the Experts, one of the biggest reasons behind female infertility is because these days women prefer to get married and have babies in their late 30’s, while earlier maximum women by the age of ’30s had one child in their kitty.
Symptoms and Signs of Female Infertility
No Periods or Irregular period
Heavy Period with Pain
Pain during the Sex.
Reasons Behind Female Infertility
- Damage or Blockage to the Fallopian Tubes or Uterus
- Poor Egg Quality In Females
- Hormone Imbalance
- Endometriosis or Fibroids
- Due to an infection of the female reproductive organs – Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- A Polyps in the uterus (A usually non-cancerous growth attached to the inner wall of the womb)
- Early ectopic pregnancy (A pregnancy in which the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus)
- Chronic medical illness
- A Birth Defect
- Foods to avoid while trying for a baby like Soy, Alcohol, Sugar, and Saturday Fats.