My Wife is Pregnant - What to Do Next?
Find Out the Reason Behind Confused Reaction from the Husband
- If you’re not excited about the news, please don’t get confused. This is the normal and common reaction from a Husband.
- Men are not very good at showing their emotions they take time to react, which is misunderstood several times by their wives.
- Becoming a father of a sweet angle comes with lots of responsibilities, which can be a reason behind men’s confused reaction.
- Men find it hard to show and talk about their feelings. They give a late reaction, which makes their partner upset.
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks are some of the feelings and reactions were seen in men after hearing their wife’s pregnant news.
- Some of the Men’s show Pretend Excitement to the news, but sometimes it works. There is no harm in pretending something which will make your wife and family happy. Eventually, as your wife’s pregnancy grows, you will start feeling the attachment with the baby.
- Once the baby is born and you were beholding her or him in your arms, that missing feeling and excitement will appear in just a few minutes.
- Responsibility, Love, Care, and Affection are words that describe Parenthood. Enjoy your Fatherhood!
How to Get Connect and Bond with Your Unborn Baby and Pregnant Wife during Pregnancy:-
- Share the news with your friends and family, their reaction will make you happier.
- Don’t be in hurry to take the responsivities on your shoulder, the baby will take at least 9 months to come. And, that would be enough for you to settle.
- Discuss with your wife about the Baby Room and its Decoration, this will keep you attached to the baby.
- Celebrate the Baby Shower with your Dear Ones, this will make you, your wife, and the whole family happy and involved.
- Go Baby Shopping with your wife, shortlist the Baby Stroller, Car Seat, Crib or Bed, Room Furniture, Wall Paint, High Chair, etc. Shopping is something which can turn your mood on.
- Try to get your self to involve with your wife pregnancy daily routine. It doesn’t mean that you ask about her every minute or hour routine. Just ask her to take care of her Eating Habits, Lifestyles, Exercise, etc, just try to be connected with her in some ways.
- Join your wife on her Appointments and Ultra Sound Scan to check the Baby Growth.
- Bring your wide unexpected gifts and surprise her every month with Dinner Dates.
- Hope these tips may help you to get connected with your Family. HAPPY FATHERHOOD!