Dealing with your Baby Dry Skin Problem is not going to be a Big Task. Mothers need to give a little bit extra attention while handling their Newborns, and till the time their Baby’s is 5 years old.
Today’s mothers are extremely careful and smart towards the upbringing of their children. they give importance to small things in their Baby’s everyday routine, which is remarkable.
Sometimes mothers get confused between Eczema, Diaper Rash, and Normal Dry Skin Condition. Eczema looks like dry, red, itchy patches on your baby’s skin. And, it’s not very common in babies. Therefore, just don’t jump to any conclusions and if you have strong doubt, then consult your doctor.
In the case of Eczema, your doctor will suggest you use non-soy formula products and special moisturizing creams made for babies who have this problem. Aveeno or Cetaphil are few brands that provide baby products for Eczema.
The Main Reasons behind the Normal Baby Dry Skin Could be, coz –
- Change in Weather,
- Clothes Quality,
- Left the Baby in a Wet Diaper for a Longer Period of Time.
- Harsh Oil Massage
- Use of Wrong Baby products
How to Deal with the Baby Dry Skin Problem
- Choose the Right Moisturizer, as per your Baby Skin Type.
- Always lookout for any kind of Skin Allergic Reaction. Pay attention, whenever you use any Skin-Related Product on your Baby’s Skin for the First Time.
- Dress up your Baby in Soft Cotton Clothes. Always, put Moisturizer after the Bath and before Dressing him up.
- Choose the Best Brand of Liquid Detergents, which are Dye and Fragrance-Free.
- Try to Wash your Newborn Baby’s Clothes by Hand.
- Give him a Full Body Oil Massage before the Bath: Full Body Oil Massage is a must for all the Babies till they tune 1 Year Old. But, if your Baby has Dry Skin, then make sure that his Body does not Dissolve all the Oil. Don’t let your Baby Skin eat the Oil, keep it a little Bit Witty Type.
- Use Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, or Oat oil for Baby Full Body Oil Massage.
- Choose the Baby Liquid Soap and Shampoo, only made for Dry Skin.
- Avoid using any kind of Scented Baby Products, in the First Year.
- Timely Moisturizer on Baby Hand, Face, and Legs to avoid dry skin problems. Especially during the winter season. Winter Season is the time when babies do not like the moisturizer at all, they feel cold. They may cry a lot during changing the clothes or after bath time, but, still, you need to use oil or moisturizer cream.
One Best Solution
Is to keep your Baby’s Skin Hydrated after he or she crosses 6 Months Bracket.