How to Make Your Child’s Hair Long and Strong.
Can you Guess What Kind of Hair your Baby will have after Birth? Is it going to be Oily, Dry, Curly, or Straight? No, it’s not possible to Predict your Child’s Hair Quality but you can Learn How to take care of your Child’s Hair after his or her Birth. Giving the proper care to your child’s hair during early childhood is extremely important.
The summer season is the best time to make your child’s hair strong and long by following few tips. It is the time, when we took our kids out for the summer holidays and fun activities like swimming, water parks, and hill stations, etc.
10 Ways to Grow Your Child’s Hair Long and Strong
- Two Times Oiling in One Week – Put the oil on your child’s hair scalp and trying to give a little massage with a soft hand. It will allow the oil to moisturize your kid’s scalp and help in strengthening and growth.
- Use Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control.
- Feeding Healthy Foods – Add foods to your kid’s diet which will help in hair growth. Your kid’s hair needs Vitamin E, and they are easy to found in foods like Spinach, Peanuts, Corn.
- Regularly Trim your child’s dead ends and trimming will help in repair spit ends from severe dryness.
- For strengthening your child’s hair, give him foods full of folic acid, citrus fruits, peas, asparagus, etc. Add foods full of vitamin B fruits, Bananas, whole-grain cereals, eggs, etc
- Use the Perfect Hairbrush for your Child’s Hair. The kid’s hair roots are very sensitive, therefore, mothers are advised to use soft hair brushes for their kids. First of all, take out all the tangles from your kid’s hair. When your kid’s hair is wet, use the soft brushing method, as the brush will damage the hair roots.
- Shampoo your kid’s hair after every 3 days, as per their hair quality.
- Choose the right brand of oil for your child, it will nourish your child’s hair from within for long and strong hair.
- Giving a Scalp Massage to your Baby. Start with the soft hand on both sides of your baby’s head and try to circulate the baby’s head blood cells.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel or Juice. Aloe Vera has Anti-inflammatory and Anti-allergic properties. Aloe Vera Gel has cooling properties and brings down inflammation and redness in babies.