Using Breast Pads is the easiest way to avoid Leakage of Breast Milk. It’s very useful for Feeding Mothers, to avoid embarrassment in public areas and at the working place.
Leakage of Breast Milk is very normal in the first 9 months after the birth of your baby. How much milk you will produce depends on what you eat and how healthy you’re at the time of your baby’s birth.
There are two types of Breast Pads available in the market – Reusable and Disposable. Many people also called them Nursing Pads.
If you’re a working women, and your maternity leaves are getting over, Breads Pads can help you to feel more comfortable in the office.
If you’re a happy stay-at-home mother, then nursing pads will save your clothes from getting spoiled. And, Breast pads will help in soaking milk leakage. Milk Leakage feeling is like an irritation kind of thing, which is not good and can spoil your mood.
Reasons Behind the Leakage of Breast Milk
It’s a very natural process of a woman’s body after delivery. Some moms trends to leak in the early weeks & continued for a couple of months. Sometimes you will notice that when you are feeding/nursing your baby suddenly your other breast will start leaking this is happening due to hormone oxytocin triggers. When you start feeling full, try to feed your baby at the same time, so that pressure can be removed and it’s not wasted.
Side Effects of Leakage of Breast Milk
- Continuous leakage of your breast milk could lead to sore nipples.
- Skin Irritation is very common in this case.
- Leakage can lead to the growth of bacteria and yeast, which can cause many infections.
- Your full body will smell pathetic, and that feeling is very sick.
- Will disturb you in sleeping time.
- You can lots of clothes and keep on changing and washing it will make you sick. It’s better to use the pads and enjoy your motherhood.
How to Use Breast Pads
- Take the cotton balls and put them them in the water and clean your nipple areas.
- It’s totally dry put the pads under the Bras and position the pad accordingly.
- Change the pad after 4 to 5 hours, to main hygiene.
- They are very easy to use and extremely comfortable.
Note: If you’re using disposable pads then throw them in the disturb once used.
If you’re using reusable pads and clean them with warm water and liquid detergent.