Are you searching online How to Track your Baby Growth & Development for 9 -12 months old? Watching your Baby Growing gives every parent a big pleasure. Every day parents try to cope with the energy of their baby and try to encourage them to do lots of activities which help their baby growth and development.
Don’t expect your baby to do everything in a fast routine. Let them take their own time to grow and enjoy life. What the best you can do is to keep encourage them and involve them in good activity inside the home.
Baby Growth Milestones – 9 to 12 months old
Gross Motor Skills (Physical Skills)
- Your baby will be perfect in crawling and moving around the house.
- Sits perfectly without any support on the bed
- Like musical toys or an interactive one.
- Does not need support in sitting and getting up position.
- Walks holding on to furniture
- Pull her to standing position and stands without support
- Start walking takes a few steps without support
- Hold toys in hands and grasp objects hard.
- Put objects in and out from toys container/box.
- Start turning the pages in a book.
- Start saying words like mama, dada & papa
- Imitate sounds or facial movements
- Shouts too loud to grab attention.
- Plays Peek-a-boo (Hide n seeks) with family members.
- Must have started exploring your Mobile Phones, Tablets, TV Remote, AC remote etc.
- Say words more often like no-no, oh-oh , bye-bye etc.
- Enjoying rhymes on tv and try to sing the favorite rhymes
Eating & Drinking
- Start feed themselves like finger foods
- Hold spoon during meals.
- Slow biting and chewing his food
- Slowly start eating Roti
- Hold soup spoons and try to feed themselves
- Enjoy sitting on High Chair for Lunch & Dinner Time
- Hold the milk bottle easily and throw it out after it’s finished.
- Show like & dislike towards particularly food
Social & Emotional Development
- Talk to them in a mirror
- Show and give affection and love to dear ones
- Listen to you when you say the word “No” and “Give Me”
- Respond back to her name
- Love playing games with family members
- Is shy around strangers
- Cries when you leave them alone